Una cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish, you may consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc. cookies suelen almacenar información de carácter técnico, preferencias personales, personalización de contenidos, estadísticas de uso, enlaces a redes sociales, acceso a cuentas de usuario, etc. El objetivo de la cookie es adaptar el contenido de la web a su perfil y necesidades, sin cookies los servicios ofrecidos por cualquier página se verían mermados notablemente. Si desea consultar más información sobre qué son las cookies, qué almacenan, cómo eliminarlas, desactivarlas, etc.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Session cookies are used to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This allows for a reduction in spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This tool stores cookies in order to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies allowing you can click on Like or Share buttons.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from these locations you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookie on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.